The Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), Short-Sale Restrictions and Related Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 32 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szafarz, Ariane & Oosterlinck, Kim & Mignon, Valérie & Drut, Bastien & Brière, Marie, 2011.
"Is the Market Portfolio Efficient? A New Test to Revisit the Roll (1977) versus Levy and Roll (2010) Controversy,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/9297, Paris Dauphine University.
- Marie Brière & Bastien Drut & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Is the Market Portfolio Efficient? A New Test to Revisit the Roll (1977) versus Levy and Roll (2010) Controversy," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-20, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Magomet Yandiev, 2011. "The Damped Fluctuations as a Base of Market Quotations," Working Papers 0003, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Yuval Millo & Donald MacKenzie, 2007. "Building a boundary object: the evolution of Financial Risk Management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36530, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 1994.
"What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?,"
NBER Working Papers
4660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 2002. "What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 249-298, November.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Bruno Solnik & Guofu Zhou, 2002. "What Determines Expected International Asset Returns?," CEMA Working Papers 503, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2014. "Resurrecting the size effect: Evidence from a panel nonlinear cointegration model for the G7 stock markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 46-53.
- Shmuel Kandel & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1994.
"Portfolio Inefficiency and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns,"
NBER Working Papers
4702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1995. " Portfolio Inefficiency and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 157-84, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.