Integral Constraints and Aggregation in an Inventory Model of Money Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Pedro Teles, 2002.
"The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income,"
Working Paper Series
WP-02-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2003. "The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 871-887, May.
- Fiorella de Fiore & Pedro Teles, 1999. "The Optimal Mix Of Taxes on Money, Consumption and Income," Working Papers w199902, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2002. "The Optimal Mix of Taxes on Money, Consumption and Income," CEPR Discussion Papers 3437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2002. "The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income," Working Paper Series 0135, European Central Bank.
- Vazquez, Jesus, 1998. "How high can inflation get during hyperinflation? A transaction cost demand for money approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 433-451, August.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Chris Edmond, 2009.
"Sluggish Responses of Prices and Inflation to Monetary Shocks in an Inventory Model of Money Demand,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 124(3), pages 911-967, August.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Chris Edmond, 2008. "Sluggish responses of prices and inflation to monetary shocks in an inventory model of money demand," Staff Report 417, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Edward S. Knotek II, 2005.
"Convenient prices, currency, and nominal rigidity : theory with evidence from newspaper prices,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 05-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Knotek II, Edward S., 2008. "Convenient prices, currency, and nominal rigidity: Theory with evidence from newspaper prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1303-1316, October.
- Scheffel, Eric, 2008. "A Credit-Banking Explanation of the Equity Premium, Term Premium, and Risk-Free Rate Puzzles," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/30, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1996.
"Alternative monies and the demand for media of exchange,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 942-964.
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1996. "Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 942-60, November.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1995. "Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Scheffel, Eric, 2008. "Consumption Velocity in a Cash Costly-Credit Model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/31, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 1999.
"The Optimal Inflation Tax,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(2), pages 325-346, April.
- Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 1997. "The optimal inflation tax," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 123, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.