Temporal Price Behavior in Commodity Futures Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giles, David E. A. & Goss, Barry A., 1981.
"Futures Prices As Forecasts Of Commodity Spot Prices: Live Cattle And Wool,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(01), April.
- David E. A. Giles & Barry A. Goss, 1981. "Futures Prices As Forecasts Of Commodity Spot Prices: Live Cattle And Wool," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(1), pages 1-13, 04.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Carter, Colin A., 1982.
"Futures market efficiency in the soybean complex,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt7d48x9qc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Roseli da Silva & Rodrigo Takeuchi, 2008. "Uma análise empírica de eficiência relativa nos mercados futuro e à vista de açúcar," Working Papers 08_06, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Pennings, Joost M. E. & Garcia, Philip, 2004. "Hedging behavior in small and medium-sized enterprises: The role of unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 951-978, May.
- Elfakhani, Said & Wionzek, Ritchie J., 1997. "Intermarket spread opportunities between Canadian and American agricultural futures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 361-377.
- Goss, Barry A., 1980. "Aspects Of Hedging Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(03), December.
- Carter, Colin A., 1999. "Commodity futures markets: a survey," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(2).
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Mintert, James R., 2007. "The Role of Consumer Risk Perceptions and Attitudes in Cross Cultural Beef Consumption Changes," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 10254, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Garcia, Philip & Hudson, Michael A. & Waller, Mark L., 1988. "The Pricing Efficiency Of Agricultural Futures Markets: An Analysis Of Previous Research Results," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Peterson, Paul E. & Leuthold, Raymond M., 1982. "Using Mechanical Trading Systems To Evaluate The Weak Form Efficiency Of Futures Markets," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & van Ittersum, Koert, 2004. "Understanding And Managing Consumer Risk Behavior," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20163, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gross, Martin, 1985. "A test of the efficiency of the aluminium and copper markets at the London Metal Exchange," Kiel Working Papers 243, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.