A Note on Using Cross-Sectional Information in Bayesian Estimation of Security Betas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 28 (1973)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Goergen & Luc Renneboog, 2004.
"Shareholder Wealth Effects of European Domestic and Cross-border Takeover Bids,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 10(1), pages 9-45.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2003. "Shareholder Wealth Effects of European Domestic and Cross-Border Takeover Bids," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 20, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "Shareholder Wealth Effects of European Domestic and Cross-Border Takeover Bids," Discussion Paper 2002-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, .
"Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
4-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1998. "Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing," NBER Working Papers 6490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, . "Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Edward J. Green & Jose A. Lopez & Zhenyu Wang, 2001. "The Federal Reserve banks' imputed cost of equity capital," Working Paper Series 2001-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Calcagno, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004.
"Capital Structure and Managerial Compensation: The Effects of Renumeration Seniority,"
2004-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Calcagno, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Capital Structure and Managerial Compensation: The Effects of Remuneration Seniority," Discussion Paper 2004-015, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Christophe Morel, 2001. "Stock selection using a multi-factor model - empirical evidence from the French stock market," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 312-334.
- Daniella Acker & Nigel W. Duck, 2004. "Estimating Betas and Stock-Return Correlations From Monthly Data: A Warning Note," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/557, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1998. "Systematic Risk Characteristics of Corporate Equity," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9802, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F. & Taylor, Lucian, 2014.
"Scale and Skill in Active Management,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolay Stoychev, 2002. "Financial assets: market behavior and profitability," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 68-92.
- Shu Wing Ho & Alan Lee & Alastair Marsden, 2011. "Use of Bayesian Estimates to determine the Volatility Parameter Input in the Black-Scholes and Binomial Option Pricing Models," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 74-96, December.
- Nawazish Mirza & Ghalia Shabbir, 2005. "The Death of CAPM: A Critical Review," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 35-54, Jul-Dec.
- Giulio Cifarelli, 2001. "Introduction," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 286-288.
- Nawazish Mirza & Daniel Danny Simatupang, 2004. "Comparative Systematic Risk Analysis: Evidence on the Banking Sector in the United States, Western Europe and South East Asia," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 149-173, Jan-June.
- Frazzini, Andrea & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2014. "Betting against beta," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 1-25.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1990. "Residual Risk Revisited," NBER Working Papers 1908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slavutskaya, Anna, 2013. "Short-term hedge fund performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4404-4431.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.