A Mean-Variance Synthesis of Corporate Financial Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 28 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zabalza Miera, Koldo & Zubia Zubiaurre, Marian & Mendizabal Zubeldia, Alaitz, . "Ibex-35 eta IGBM-ren eraginkortasunaren analisia," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 549-560, January.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?," MPRA Paper 5471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernández, Pablo, 1995. "Equivalence of the APV, WACC and flows to equity approaches to firm valuation," IESE Research Papers D/292, IESE Business School.
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1989. "Consistent Valuation and Cost of Capital Expressions with Corporate and Personal TAxes," NBER Working Papers 3074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005.
"Firm Value and the mis-use of the CAPM for valuation and decision making,"
6608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Firm Value and the mis-use of the CAPM for valuation and decision making," MPRA Paper 7093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Economic profit, NPV, and CAPM: Biases and violations of Modigliani and Miller's Proposition I," MPRA Paper 7359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2008.
- Richard D. Farmer, 2006. "Risk-Smoothing Across Time and the Demand for Inventories: A Mean-Variance Approach," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 699-722, Fall.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "CAPM and capital budgeting: present versus future, equilibrium versus disequilibrium, decision versus valuation," MPRA Paper 5468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sangkyun Park, 1994. "The bank capital requirement and information asymmetry," Working Papers 1994-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gérard Charreaux & Pierre-Yves Chopin, 1997. "Evaluation et analyse du processus de création de la valeur: un modèle généralisé du goodwill," Working Papers FARGO 0970201, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.