Tests of the Efficiency Performance of Conglomerate Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 26 (1971)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lex Donaldson, 2008. "Ethics Problems and Problems with Ethics: Toward a Pro-Management Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 299-311, March.
- Gammelgaard, Jens, 2001. "Time and Path Dependencies in Foreign Acquisition Behaviours The History of Danish Takeovers Abroad 1888 to 1993," Working Papers 3-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Saboo, Sidharth & Gopi, Sunil, 2009. "Comparison of Post-Merger performance of Acquiring Firms (India) involved in Domestic and Cross-border acquisitions," MPRA Paper 19274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Diversification and Labor Productivity Dispersion in German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dennis Mueller, 1996. "Antimerger policy in the United States: History and lessons," Empirica, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 229-253, October.
- Mehrotra, V. & van Schaik, D. & Spronk, J. & Steenbeek, O.W., 2008. "Impact of Japanese Mergers on Shareholder Wealth: An Analysis of Bidder and Target Companies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-032-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A., 1991. "A FRAMEWORK FOR ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATIVE RESTRUCTURING STRATEGIES EMPWYED BY LARGE FOOD MANUFACTURERS IN THE 1980s," Working Papers 116101, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Matsusaka, John G. & Nanda, Vikram, 2002. "Internal Capital Markets and Corporate Refocusing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 176-211, April.
- Beena, S, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry: Nature, Structure and Performance," MPRA Paper 8144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jun 2007.
- Andreas Bausch & Frithjof Pils, 2009. "Product diversification strategy and financial performance: meta-analytic evidence on causality and construct multidimensionality," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 157-190, November.
- Cestone, Giacinta & Fumagalli, Chiara, 2001. "Internal Capital Markets, Cross-Subsidization and Product Market Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2935, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mehrotra, Vikas & Schaik, Dimitri van & Spronk, Jaap & Steenbeek, Onno, 2009.
"Creditor-Focused Corporate Governance: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions in Japan,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2009-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mehrotra, Vikas & van Schaik, Dimitri & Spronk, Jaap & Steenbeek, Onno, 2011. "Creditor-Focused Corporate Governance: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions in Japan," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(04), pages 1051-1072, September.
- Wittkopp, Antje & Körner, Julia, 2001. "Produktdiversifikation und Profitabilität der deutschen Ernährungswirtschaft: Eine theoretische und empirische Betrachtung," FE Working Papers 0103, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Chen, Chao & Su, Robert, 1997. "Do cross-border acquisitions of U.S. targets differ from U.S. domestic takeover targets?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-82.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.