Components Of A Measurement Model: Rate Of Return, Risk, And Timing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 23 (1968)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hackethal, Andreas & Haliassos, Michael & Jappelli, Tullio, 2009.
"Financial advisors: A case of babysitters?,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2009/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andreas Hackethal & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2009. "Financial Advisors: A Case of Babysitters?," CSEF Working Papers 219, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 03 Mar 2011.
- Hackethal, Andreas & Haliassos, Michalis & Jappelli, Tullio, 2009. "Financial Advisors: A Case of Babysitters?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Plantinga, Auke, 2007. "Performance Measurement And Evaluation," MPRA Paper 5048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Bernard & Michel Blanchard, 2013.
"The performance of amateur traders on a public internet site: a case of a stock-exchange contest,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1729-1737.
- Blanchard, michel & Bernard, philippe, 2011. "The performance of amateur traders on a public internet site: a case of a stock-exchange contest," MPRA Paper 34304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.