Unemployment Insurance In Welfare States: The Impacts Of Soft Duration Constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Economic Association in its journal Journal of the European Economic Association.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 7121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fevang, Elisabeth & Hardoy, Inés & Røed, Knut, 2013. "Getting Disabled Workers Back to Work: How Important Are Economic Incentives?," IZA Discussion Papers 7137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balázs Égert, 2013.
"The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1038, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France," CESifo Working Paper Series 4210, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1047, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Launov, Andrey & Wälde, Klaus, 2013.
"Thumbscrews for Agencies or for Individuals? How to Reduce Unemployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2013. "Thumbscrews for Agencies or for Individuals? How to Reduce Unemployment," Working Papers 1307, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 01 Sep 2013.
- Gaure, Simen & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2012. "Job search incentives and job match quality," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 438-450.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.