Understanding The Evolution Of The Us Wage Distribution: A Theoretical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Economic Association in its journal Journal of the European Economic Association.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Magnac & Sebastien Roux & Nicolas Pistolesi, 2013.
"Post schooling human capital investments and the life cycle variance of earnings,"
2013 Meeting Papers
426, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Magnac, Thierry & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Roux, Sébastien, 2013. "Post schooling human capital investments and the life cycle variance of earnings," IDEI Working Papers 765, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Magnac, Thierry & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Roux, Sébastien, 2013. "Post schooling human capital investments and the life cycle variance of earnings," TSE Working Papers 13-380, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Magnac, Thierry & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Roux, Sébastien, 2013. "Post Schooling Human Capital Investments and the Life Cycle Variance of Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 7407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2012.
"Skill-Biased Technological Change and Homeownership,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
12-09, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Anagnostopoulos, Alexis & Atesagaoglu, Orhan Erem & Carceles-Poveda, Eva, 2013. "Skill-biased technological change and homeownership," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 3012-3033.
- Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda & Alexis Anagnostopoulos, 2011. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and Homeownership," 2011 Meeting Papers 1183, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.