Which Sectors Make Poor Countries So Unproductive?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Economic Association in its journal Journal of the European Economic Association.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012.
"On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming,"
NBER Working Papers
18546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus DESMET & Esteban ROSSI-HANSBERG, 2013. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," Discussion papers 13057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," CEPR Discussion Papers 9220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2009.
"Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors,"
NBER Working Papers
14914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- García-Belenguer, Fernando & Santos, Manuel S., 2013. "Investment rates and the aggregate production function," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 150-169.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Rogerson, Richard & Valentinyi, Akos, 2013.
"Growth and Structural Transformation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Richard Rogerson & Ákos Valentinyi, 2013. "Growth and Structural Transformation," NBER Working Papers 18996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Rogerson & Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2007. "Growth and Structural Transformation," 2007 Meeting Papers 757, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fadi Hassan, 2014. "The Price of Development," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp446, IIIS.
- Douglas Gollin, 2012.
"The Agricultural Productivity Gap in Developing Countries,"
2012 Meeting Papers
510, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mike Waugh & David Lagakos & Doug Gollin, 2011. "The Agricultural Productivity Gap in Developing Countries," 2011 Meeting Papers 1397, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Douglas Gollin & David Lagakos & Michael E. Waugh, 2011. "The Agricultural Productivity Gap in Developing Countries," Working Papers 11-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Trevor Tombe, 2012. "The Missing Food Problem," Working Papers tt0060, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2012.
- Todd Schoellman & Berthold Herrendorf, 2011. "Why is Agricultural Labor Productivity so Low in the United States?," 2011 Meeting Papers 1087, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Murphy, Daniel, 2013.
"Why are Goods and Services more Expensive in Rich Countries? Demand Complementarities and Cross-Country Price Differences,"
636, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Daniel P. Murphy, 2013. "Why are goods and services more expensive in rich countries? demand complementarities and cross-country price differences," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 156, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michael Sposi, 2013. "Trade barriers and the relative price tradables," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 139, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dzmitry Kruk & Kateryna Bornukova, 2013. "Belarusian Economic Growth Decomposition," BEROC Working Paper Series 24, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Ana Fernandes, 2012. "Institutions and the Sectoral Organization of Production," Diskussionsschriften dp1207, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.