Horizontal Integration for Bargaining Power: Evidence from the Cable Television Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economics & Management Strategy.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Crawford, 2008.
"The discriminatory incentives to bundle in the cable television industry,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 41-78, March.
- Crawford, Gregory, 2005. "The Discriminatory Incentives to Bundle in the Cable Television Industry," Working paper 303, Regulation2point0.
- John S. Ying & Mary T. Kelly, 2007.
"Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates,"
07-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2009. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 3, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Douglas D. Davis & Bart J. Wilson, 2006.
"Strategic Buyers, Horizontal Mergers and Synergies: An Experimental Investigation,"
0601, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Wilson, Bart J., 2008. "Strategic buyers, horizontal mergers and synergies: An experimental investigation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 643-661, May.
- Waterman, David, 1996. "Local monopsony and free riders," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 337-355, December.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2013. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Working Papers 13-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Davis, David E., 2011.
"Buyer Alliances as Countervailing Power in WIC Infant-Formula Auctions,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
123863, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Davis, David E., 2011. "Buyer Alliances as Countervailing Power in WIC Infant-Formula Auctions," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 12011, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Snyder, Christopher M., 1998. "Why do larger buyers pay lower prices? Intense supplier competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 205-209, February.
- Kasuga, Norihro & Manabu, Shishikura & Masanori, Kondo, 2007. "Platform Competition in Pay-TV Market," MPRA Paper 5694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dana, James D., 2012. "Buyer groups as strategic commitments," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 470-485.
- Evan Kwerel & Johathan Levy & Robert Pepper & David Sappington & Donald Stockdale & John Williams, 2002. "Economic Issues at the Federal Communications Commission," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 337-356, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.