Disclosing Multiple Product Attributes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economics & Management Strategy.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2011.
"A Model of Labeling with Horizontal Differentiation and Cost Variability,"
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
103540, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2011. "A Model of Labeling with Horizontal Differentiation and Cost Variability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1131-1150.
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "A model of labeling with horizontal differentiation and cost variability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1075, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ching-to Albert MA & Henry Y. Mak, 2011. "Public Report, Price, and Quality," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-023, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Panos Markopoulos & Kartik Hosanagar, 2013. "A Model of Product Design and Information Disclosure Investments," Working Papers 13-25, NET Institute.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2012. "Persuasive Puffery," Working Papers 2012-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Agostino Manduchi, 2013. "Non-neutral information costs with match-value uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Daniel Halbheer & Florian Stahl & Oded Koenigsberg & Donald R. Lehmann, 2013. "Digital Content Strategies," Working Papers 329, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Konishi, Yoshifumi, 2011. "Efficiency properties of binary ecolabeling," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 798-819.
- Koessler, Frédéric & Renault, Régis, 2012. "When Does a Firm Disclose Product Information?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12406, Paris Dauphine University.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura, 2013. "Information content of advertising: Empirical evidence from the OTC analgesic industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 355-367.
- Young Kwark & Jianqing Chen & Srinivasan Raghunathan, 2013. "Platform or Wholesale? Different Implications for Retailers of Online Product," Working Papers 13-14, NET Institute.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00652279 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.