Games Hospitals Play: Entry Deterrence in Hospital Procedure Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economics & Management Strategy.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2011.
"Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-36, February.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2007. "Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration," NBER Working Papers 13069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- James G. Mulligan, 2006. "Endogenously determined Quality and Price In a Two-Sector Competitive Service Market With an Application to Down-Hill Skiing," Working Papers 06-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kyle Margaret, 2011.
"Strategic Responses to Parallel Trade,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-34, January.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Plotzke, Michael, 2010. "Does competition from ambulatory surgical centers affect hospital surgical output?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 765-773, September.
- Suhui Li & Avi Dor, 2013. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Market Entry? Evidence from A Deregulated Market for Cardiac Revascularization," NBER Working Papers 18926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.