AbstractThe study analyzes intra-firm trade, that is the estimated one-third of world trade which is transacted between affiliated parties. As firms realize the increasing potential for integrating their operations throughout the world, they are contributing to significant shifts in the patterns of international trade and industrial development. As emphasized here, international trace is inextricably linked to the growing and substantial share of transactions between affiliated parties conveyed through multinational enterprises. Copyright 1989 by Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Broll, Udo, 1988. "International Cooperation and Intra-Industrial Transactions," MPRA Paper 18705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1992.
[Intra-Firm Trade]," MPRA Paper 21033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1991.
"Faktorgehalt und internationaler Handel
[Factor content and international trade]," MPRA Paper 21037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998. "International Competitiveness, Multinational Enterprise Technology Clubs and the Government Interface," MPRA Paper 17983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Michael Gilroy & Elmar Lukas & Christian Heimann, 2010. "Welchen Einfluss hat die Anwesenheit von ausländischen und multinationalen Unternehmungen auf die deutschen Exporte?," Working Papers CIE 31, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1988.
"Die Schweiz im Spannungsfeld der Welthandels- und Strukturanpassungsprobleme
[Switzerland in the area of conflict of world trade and structural adjustment problems]," MPRA Paper 21080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Michael Gilroy & Elmar Lukas & Christian Heimann, 2013. "Technologiestandort Deutschland und internationale Wissensspillover, Welchen Einfluss nehmen auslaendische MNU auf deutsche Exporte?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(5-6), pages 575-599, October.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1999.
"Beschäftigungswirkungen multinationaler Unternehmungen
[Employment effects of multinational enterprises]," MPRA Paper 21079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.