Scarce or Abundant? The Economics of Natural Resource Availability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 14 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bazhanov, A., 2011.
"The Dependence of the Potential Sustainability of a Resource Economy on the Initial State: a Comparison of Models Using the Example of Russian Oil Extraction,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, issue 12, pages 77-100.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource economy on the initial state: a comparison of models using the example of Russian oil extraction," MPRA Paper 35870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnani, Betty & Gutierrez, Maria-Jose & Iza, Amaia, 2005.
"Growth in overlapping generation economies with non-renewable resources,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 387-407, September.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Iza Padilla, María Amaya & Agnani, Betty, 2004. "Growth in Overlapping Generation Economies with Non-Renewable Resources," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-22, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Wittmann, Nadine, 2013. "OPEC: How to transition from black to green gold," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 959-965.
- Andrei V. Bazhanov, 2009. "A constant-utility criterion linked to an imperfect economy affected by irreversible global warming," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "Investment and resource policy under a modified Hotelling rule," MPRA Paper 32428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto A. De Santis, 2000.
"Crude Oil Price Fluctuations and Saudi Arabian Behaviour,"
Kiel Working Papers
1014, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2003. "Crude oil price fluctuations and Saudi Arabia's behaviour," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 155-173, March.
- Fabbri, Giorgio, 2007. "Non-renewable resources and growth, the case of the oil: a simple endogenous model," MPRA Paper 5718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Arslan Razmi, 2013. "Environmental Macroeconomics: Simple Stylized Frameworks for Short-Run Analysis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Plamen Tchipev, 2006.
"Evolutionary and Institutional Analysis of the Scarcity Concept in the Contemporary Paradigm of the Neoclassical Economics,"
Economic Thought journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 109-120.
- Plamen Tchipev, 2006. "Evolutionary and Institutional Economic Analysis of the Scarcity Concept in Modern Economics," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 44-58.
- Jamil, Faisal, 2012. "Impact of different public E&P policies on natural gas reserves and production in Pakistan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 368-374.
- Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Belyaev, Alexander, 2009. "Адекватность Закрытой Модели Для Российской Экономики В Задаче Сравнительного Анализа Энергетической Стра�," MPRA Paper 15109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "Зависимость Долгосрочного Роста Ресурсной Экономики От Начального Состояния: Сравнение Моделей На Примере �," MPRA Paper 35888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2008. "Sustainable growth in a resource-based economy: the extraction-saving relationship," MPRA Paper 12350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.