Productive Government Spending, Patterns Of Specialization And Economic Growth In A Small Open Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Japanese Economic Association in its journal Japanese Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 58 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1352-4739
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yunfang Hu & Ryoji Ohdoi & Koji Shimomura, 2004.
"Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Government Spending,"
Discussion Paper Series
149, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Hu, Yunfang & Ohdoi, Ryoji & Shimomura, Koji, 2008. "Indeterminacy in a two-sector endogenous growth model with productive government spending," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1104-1123, September.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2008. "Dynamics of a two-sector endogenous growth model with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 599-605, June.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2009. "Fiscal policies, environmental pollution and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1018-1028, September.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2010. "Health, infrastructure, environment and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 657-673, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.