On Interregional Price Differentials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Japanese Economic Association in its journal The Japanese Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 52 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1352-4739
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2002. "Regional Specialization and Transport Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 3542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2003.
"Regional Specialization, Urban Hierarchy, and Commuting Costs,"
CIRJE-F-223, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jacques-François Thisse, 2006. "Regional Specialization, Urban Hierarchy, And Commuting Costs," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1295-1317, November.
- TABUCHI, Takahoshi & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Regional specialization, urban hierarchy, and commuting costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1967, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- TABUCHI, Takatoshi & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2003. "Regional specialization, urban hierarchy, and commuting costs," CORE Discussion Papers 2003060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Oliver Lerbs, 2012. "House Prices, Housing Development Costs, and the Supply of New Single-Family Housing in German Counties and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa12p258, European Regional Science Association.
- Jens Suedekum & Uwe Blien & Johannes Ludsteck, 2006. "What has caused regional employment growth differences in Eastern Germany?," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 51-73, March.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2013. "Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1673-1689, May.
- Michael Roos, 2006.
"Regional price levels in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1553-1566.
- Jens Suedekum & Uwe Blien, 2004.
"Wages and Employment Growth: Disaggregated Evidence for West Germany,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p641, European Regional Science Association.
- Suedekum, Jens & Blien, Uwe, 2004. "Wages and Employment Growth : Disaggregated Evidence for West Germany," HWWA Discussion Papers 275, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Suedekum, Jens & Blien, Uwe, 2004. "Wages and Employment Growth: Disaggregated Evidence for West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jens Südekum, 2009. "Regional costs-of-living with congestion and amenity differences: an economic geography perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Dusan Paredes, 2010. "The Role of Regional Price Index in New Economic Geography Models," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 07, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Joachim Möller, 2009. "Regional variations in the price of building land: a spatial econometrics approach for West Germany," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 113-132, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.