Credit and Business Cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Japanese Economic Association in its journal Japanese Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 49 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1352-4739
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomohiro Hirano & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2012.
"Asset Bubbles and Bailout,"
CIRJE-F-838, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jennifer La'O, 2010. "Collateral Constraints and Noisy Fluctuations," 2010 Meeting Papers 780, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gromb, Denis & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2001.
"Equilibrium and Welfare in Markets with Financially Constrained Arbitrageurs,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3049, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gromb, Denis & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2002. "Equilibrium and welfare in markets with financially constrained arbitrageurs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 361-407.
- Denis Gromb & Dimitri Vayanos, 2002. "Equilibrium and welfare in markets with financially constrained arbitrageurs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 448, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tomohiro Hirano & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010.
"Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions,"
CIRJE-F-752, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tomohiro Hirano & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions," CARF F-Series CARF-F-223, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Sep 2010.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume & Wright, Randall, 2013.
"Liquidity and asset-market dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 275-294.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2000. "Creating business cycles through credit constraints," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-10.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2012.
"Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2012-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00112518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomohiro Hirano & Masaru Inaba & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2014.
"Asset Bubbles and Bailouts,"
CIGS Working Paper Series
14-001E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Tomohiro Hirano & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010.
"Financial Institution, Asset Bubbles and Economic Performance,"
CARF-F-234, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Tomohiro Hirano & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Financial Institution, Asset Bubbles and Economic Performance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-767, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Björn A. Hauksson, 2005. "Aggregate business fixed investment," Economics wp27_bjorn, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2014. "Financial crises and economic growth," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 194-207.
- Toyofuku, Kenta, 2013. "Stability or restructuring? Macroeconomic dynamics under soft budget constraint problems," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 625-649.
- Karfakis, Costas, 2013.
"Credit and business cycles in Greece: Is there any relationship?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 23-29.
- Costas Karfakis, 2012. "Credit and Business Cycles in Greece: Is there any relationship?," Discussion Paper Series 2012_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Aug 2012.
- Hirano, Tomohiro, 2009. "Financial Development and Amplification," MPRA Paper 16907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.