The JCMS Annual Lecture: The Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis and EMU: A Failing State in a Skewed Regime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 49 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2012. "European Union Economy System Dynamic Model Development," MPRA Paper 49170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Leventi, Chrysa, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2012. "Fiscal Politics In Time: Pathways to Fiscal Consolidation, 1980-2012," Working Papers 201228, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Manos Matsaganis, . "Reeling under pressure? The welfare state and the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1231, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Petr Blizkovsky, 2012. "Two crises, two responses: adjustment of economic governance in ASEAN and the European Union," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 91-106, March.
- Dóra Gyõrffy, 2013. "Crisis Management in the EU, Prospects for the De-politicisation of Economic Policy," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(2), pages 119-132.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.