Stabilizing Output and Inflation: Policy Conflicts and Co-operation under a Stability Pact
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 39 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornel Oros, 2009. "Economic Governance in an Asymmetric Monetary Union: A Fiscal Policy Game Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 39-60.
- Tilman Brück & Rudolf Zwiener, 2004.
"Fiscal Policy Rules for Stabilisation and Growth: A Simulation Analysis of Deficit and Expenditure Targets in a Monetary Union,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
427, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruck, Tilman & Zwiener, Rudolf, 2006. "Fiscal policy rules for stabilisation and growth: A simulation analysis of deficit and expenditure targets in a monetary union," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 357-369, May.
- Roel Beetsma & Xavier Debrun & Franc Klaassen, 2001.
"Is Fiscal Policy Coordination in EMU Desirable?,"
IHEID Working Papers
04-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier & Klaassen, Franc, 2001. "Is Fiscal Policy Coordination in EMU Desirable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun & Franc Klaassen, 2001. "Is Fiscal Policy Coordination in EMU Desirable?," IMF Working Papers 01/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Roel Beetsma & Xavier Debrun & Frank Klaassen, 2001. "Is Fiscal Policy Coordination in EMU Desirable?," CESifo Working Paper Series 599, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dino Martellato, 2006. "Inflation and Growth in the Euro Zone," Working Papers 2006_52, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2002.
"A Theory of Social Custom of Which Soft Growth May Be One Consequence. Tales of the European Stability Pact,"
Sciences Po publications
nÂ°2002-07, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2002. "A Theory of Social Custom of Which Soft Growth May Be One Consequence. Tales of the European Stability Pact," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Dury, K. & Pina, A.M., 2000.
"Fiscal Policy in EMU: Simulating the Operation of the Stability Pact,"
Economics Working Papers
eco2000/3, European University Institute.
- Dury, Karen & Pina, Alvaro M., 2003. "Fiscal policy in EMU: simulating the operation of the Stability Pact," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 179-206, February.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat, 2011.
"The effects of uncertainty about countries' compliance with the Stability and Growth Pact,"
2072/169686, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ferré, Montserrat, 2012. "The effects of uncertainty about countries’ compliance with the Stability and Growth Pact," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 660-674.
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2011. "Policy Rule Coefficients Driven by Latent Factors: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in an Endowment Economy," MPRA Paper 29976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat, 2006. "Would Fiscal Authorities in the EMU prefer to coordinate?," Working Papers 2072/3687, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Muscatelli, Vito A. & Natale, Piergiovanna & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2012. "A simple and flexible alternative to Stability and Growth Pact deficit ceilings. Is it at hand?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 14-26.
- Anne Brunila & Marco Buti & Jan In 'T Veld, 2003.
"Fiscal Policy in Europe: How Effective Are Automatic Stabilisers?,"
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Anne Brunila & Marco Buti & Jan in 't Veld, 2002. "Fiscal policy in Europe: how effective are automatic stabilisers?," European Economy - Economic Papers 177, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Thierry Warin, 2005. "The Hidden Structural Features of the Fiscal Rule: A European Saga," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-38, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2004:i:15:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Manuel Gonález-Páramo & Pablo Hernandez de Cos, 2006. "Tax Reform in Perspective: The Role of the Public Sector in Spain Along the Process of European Integration," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0603, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- L. Lambertini & R. Rovelli, 2003. "Monetary and fiscal policy coordination and macroeconomic stabilization. A theoretical analysis," Working Papers 464, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2002. "One "monetary giant" with many "fiscal dwarfs": The efficiency of macroeconomic stabilization policies in the European Monetary Union," Department of Economics Working Papers 0204, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Richard Hule & Matthias Sutter, 2003. "Can the Stability and Growth Pact in EMU Cause Budget Deficit Cycles?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 25-38, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.