An Ever Closer Fusion? A Dynamic Macropolitical View on Integration Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 35 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2008.
"The Economic Effects of the EU Budget: A VAR Analysis,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 933-968, December.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2007. "The Economic Effects of the EU Budget: A VAR Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 0722, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Benz, Arthur & Zimmer, Christina, . "The EU's competences: The 'vertical' perspective on the multilevel system," Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A).
- Delhey, Jan, 2004. "European social integration: from convergence of countries to transnational relations between peoples," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2004-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Laffan, Brigid, 1997. "The European Union: A Distinctive Model of Internationalisation?," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 1, October.
- Cristina Ares Castro-Conde, 2008. "La dimensión regional de la UE y el proceso de debate sobre el futuro de Europa," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 149-170.
- Arne Niemann, 2006. "Explaining visa, asylum and immigration policy Treaty revision: insights from a revised neofunctionalist framework," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0005, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Benz, Arthur & Zimmer, Christina, . "The EU’s competences: The ‘vertical’ perspective on the multilevel system," Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A).
- Treib, Oliver, 2004. "Die Bedeutung der nationalen Parteipolitik für die Umsetzung europäischer Sozialrichtlinien. Politik − Verbände − Recht: Die Umsetzung europäischer Sozialpolitik, Band 1," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 51, number 51.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.