What is the Secret of the EMS's Longevity?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 29 (1991)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Pomfret & Victor Pontines, 2013.
"Exchange Rate Policy and Regional Trade Agreements : A Case of Conflicted Interests?,"
Finance Working Papers
23713, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Richard Pomfret & Victor Pontines, 2013. "Exchange Rate Policy and Regional Trade Agreements : A Case of Conflicted Interests?," Trade Working Papers 23713, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pomfret, Richard & Pontines, Victor, 2013. "Exchange Rate Policy and Regional Trade Agreements: A Case of Conflicted Interests?," ADBI Working Papers 436, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1995. "The relevance of large economic areas for the development and efficiency of the world economy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 101-111.
- Richard Pomfret, 2004.
"Sequencing Trade and Monetary Integration: Issues and Applications to Asia,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2004-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2005. "Sequencing trade and monetary integration: issues and application to Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 105-124, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.