Semi‐Subsistence Farming: An Elusive Concept Posing Thorny Policy Questions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Heterogeneous Technologies as an Answer to Market and Price Risk: The Case of Kosovo," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122509, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012.
"Land Fragmentation, Market Integration and Farm Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from Kosovo,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
123236, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land fragmentation, market integration and farm efficiency: empirical evidence from Kosovo," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134968, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land Fragmentation and Market Integration - Heterogeneous Technologies in Kosovo," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137385, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gavrila, Viorica, 2013. "The Semi-Subsistence Farms In The Common Agricultural Policy Context," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 123-129.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.