Estimation Of Technical Efficiency In Swedish Crop Farms: A Pseudo Panel Data Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsaiyu Chang, 2011. "Why do rice farmers in Taiwan not expand scale? Economies of scale and the estimation of short- and long-run cost efficiencies using stochastic frontier analysis with time-varying panel data model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 1943-1959.
- Richard Nehring & Jorge Fernandez-Cornejo & David Banker, 2005. "Off-farm labour and the structure of US agriculture: the case of corn/soybean farms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 633-649.
- Abdul Wadud, 2013. "Impact of Microcredit on Agricultural Farm Performance and Food Security in Bangladesh," Working Papers 14, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Andersson, Hans & Ramaswami, Bharat & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Hallahan, Charles B. & Nehring, Richard F., 2005. "Off-farm Income and Risky Investments: What Happens to Farm and Nonfarm Assets?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19480, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- G. Karagiannis & P. Midmore & V. Tzouvelekas, 2002.
"Separating Technical Change from Time-Varying Technical Inefficiency in the Absence of Distributional Assumptions,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 23-38, July.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Midmore, Peter & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 1999. "Separating Technical Change From Time-Varying Technical Inefficiency In The Absence Of Distributional Assumptions," Miscellaneous Papers 11842, Agecon Search.
- Davies, Stephen P. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Vickner, Steven S. & Hoag, Dana L. & Nehring, Richard F., 2005. "An Error-Components Three-Stage Least-Squares Model of Investment Allocation by Farm Households," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19249, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lien, Gudbrand D. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2008. "Determinants Of Part-Time Farming And Its Effect On Farm Productivity And Efficiency," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6701, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salhofer, Klaus & Schneider, Friedrich & Streicher, Gerhard, 1999. "Least Cost Efficiency Of Agricultural Programs: An Empirical Investigation," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21565, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mazumder, Ritwik & Gupta, Manik, 2013. "Technical Efficiency And Its Determinants In Backward Agriculture: The Case Of Paddy Farmers Of Hailakandi District Of Assam," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 2(1), pages 35-53.
- Galan, Juan Sebastian, 2011. "The Long Trace of Inequality: Evidence from Cundinamarca, Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 107398, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007. "Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Paul, Catherine J. Morrison & Nehring, Richard, 2005. "Product diversification, production systems, and economic performance in U.S. agricultural production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 525-548, June.
- Jae Kang & Almas Heshmati, 2008.
"Effect of credit guarantee policy on survival and performance of SMEs in Republic of Korea,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 445-462, December.
- Jae Kang & Almas Heshmati & Gyoung-Gyu Choi, 2008. "Effect of credit guarantee policy on survival and performance of SMEs in Republic of Korea," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 443-443, December.
- Friedrich Schneider & Klaus Salhofer & Erwin Schmid & Gerhard Streicher, 2001. "Was the Austrian agricultural policy least cost efficient?," Economics working papers 2001-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Heshmati, Almas & Khayyat, Nabaz T., 2011. "Statistical Analysis of Landmine Fatalities in Kurdistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6018, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nehring, Richard F. & Christensen, Lee A. & O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Sandretto, Carmen L., 2003. "Manure and Commercial Fertilizer Nutrients Relative to Cropland and Pasture Requirements: Is the Pollution Risk Growing on Corn/Livestock Farms?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21980, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pytrik Reidsma & Alfons Oude Lansink & Frank Ewert, 2009. "Economic impacts of climatic variability and subsidies on European agriculture and observed adaptation strategies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 35-59, January.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Nehring, Richard F. & Banker, David E. & Breneman, Vincent E., 2001. "Productivity Growth, Technological Progress, and Technical Efficiency in the Heartland and Southern Cotton States:1996-1999," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20679, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Catherine Paul & Richard Nehring & David Banker & Agapi Somwaru, 2004. "Scale Economies and Efficiency in U.S. Agriculture: Are Traditional Farms History?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 185-205, November.
- Máximo Torero & Javier Escobal, 2000. "Does Geography Explain Differences in Economic Growth in Peru?," Research Department Publications 3103, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nehring, Richard F. & Banker, David E. & O'Donoghue, Erik J., 2003. "Have Hog Producers with Production Contracts Maintained an Economic Advantage over Independent Hog Producers in Recent Years?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22057, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.