Perceived Profitability And Farmers' Conservation Behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, Jennifer L. & O'Brian, Dennis T., 1999. "Multiple Objectives On Nswdairy Farms:Assigned Importance And Related Satisfaction," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123813, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Trapnell, Lindsay N., 2003. "An Investigation into the Net Benefits of Revegetating Agricultural Land with Indigenous Species in the Dryland Section of the Goulburn-Broken Catchment Area," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58265, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Barnes, A.P. & Willock, J. & Hall, C. & Toma, L., 2009. "Farmer perspectives and practices regarding water pollution control programmes in Scotland," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1715-1722, December.
- Llewellyn, Rick S. & Lindner, Robert K. & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B., 2003. "Effective information and the influence of an extension event on perceptions and adoption," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57911, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hattam, Caroline, 2006. "Adopting Organic Agriculture: An Investigation Using the Theory of Planned Behaviour," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25269, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barnes, Andrew P. & Willock, J. & Hall, Clare & Luiza, Toma, 2008. "Farmer Responses to Nitrate Vulnerable Zone Designation in Scotland," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36767, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hattam, Caroline & Holloway, Garth J., 2007. "Bayes Estimates of Time to Organic Certification," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7979, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bathgate, Andrew & Pannell, David J., 2002. "Economics of deep-rooted perennials in western Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 117-132, February.
- Pannell, David J., 1999. "Uncertainty and Adoption of Sustainable Farming Systems," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 124511, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Whish, J. & Carberry, Peter S. & Dalgleish, N., 2003. "Combining biophysical and price simulations to assess the economics of long-term crop rotations," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57927, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pannell, David J., 2001. "Dryland Salinity: Inevitable, Inequitable, Intractable?," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125811, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bennett, Rhoda & Meister, Anton D. & Wilkinson, Roger, 1999. "Sustainable Soil Management In New Zealand: Farmer Beliefs, Attitudes And Motivations," Discussion Papers in Natural Resource Economics 23695, Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies.
- Davies, B.B. & Hodge, I.D., 2007. "Exploring environmental perspectives in lowland agriculture: A Q methodology study in East Anglia, UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 323-333, March.
- Fraser, Iain & Chisholm, Tony, 2000. "Conservation or cultural heritage? Cattle grazing in the Victoria Alpine National Park," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-75, April.
- Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2011. "Farmers adoption of integrated crop protection and organic farming: Do moral and social concerns matter?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1536-1545, June.
- Upadhyay, Bharat Mani & Young, Douglas L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wandschneider, Philip R., 2002. "How Do Farmers Who Adopt Multiple Conservation Practices Differ From Their Neighbors?," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36658, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.