An Intermediate Input Model Of Dairy Production Using Complex Survey Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kao, Chiang, 2014. "Efficiency decomposition for general multi-stage systems in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 117-124.
- Cook, Wade D. & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe, 2010. "Measuring performance of two-stage network structures by DEA: A review and future perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 423-430, December.
- Kao, Chiang, 2009. "Efficiency decomposition in network data envelopment analysis: A relational model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 949-962, February.
- Prieto, Angel M. & Zofio, Jose L., 2007. "Network DEA efficiency in input-output models: With an application to OECD countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 292-304, April.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Weaver, Robert D., 2010.
"Supply Chain and Network Performance: Metrics for Profitability, Productivity, and Efficiency,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(1).
- Weaver, Robert D., 2009. "Supply Chain and Network Performance: Metrics for Profitability, Productivity, and Efficiency," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59183, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2002.
"Sensitivity Analysis Of Efficiency And Malmquist Productivity Indices: An Application To Spanish Savings Banks,"
Working Papers. Serie EC
2002-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tortosa-Ausina, Emili & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Armero, Carmen & Conesa, David, 2008. "Sensitivity analysis of efficiency and Malmquist productivity indices: An application to Spanish savings banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 1062-1084, February.
- Thomas Sexton & Herbert Lewis, 2003. "Two-Stage DEA: An Application to Major League Baseball," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 227-249, April.
- Wanke, Peter F., 2013. "Physical infrastructure and shipment consolidation efficiency drivers in Brazilian ports: A two-stage network-DEA approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 145-153.
- Lu, Wen-Min & Wang, Wei-Kang & Hung, Shiu-Wan & Lu, En-Tzu, 2012. "The effects of corporate governance on airline performance: Production and marketing efficiency perspectives," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 529-544.
- Fraser, I. & Cordina, D., 1999. "An application of data envelopment analysis to irrigated dairy farms in Northern Victoria, Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 267-282, March.
- Po-Chi Chen, 2012. "Measurement of technical efficiency in farrow-to-finish swine production using multi-activity network data envelopment analysis: evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 319-331, December.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Zhu, Joe & Watson, John & Galagedera, Don U.A., 2012. "Best-performing US mutual fund families from 1993 to 2008: Evidence from a novel two-stage DEA model for efficiency decomposition," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3302-3317.
- Mallikarjun, Sreekanth & Lewis, Herbert F. & Sexton, Thomas R., 2014. "Operational performance of U.S. public rail transit and implications for public policy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 74-88.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2013. "Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111.
- Varmaz, Armin & Varwig, Andreas & Poddig, Thorsten, 2013. "Centralized resource planning and Yardstick competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 112-118.
- AGRELL, Per & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel, 2011. "Frontier-based performance analysis models for supply chain management; state of the art and research directions," CORE Discussion Papers 2011069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 2000. "Network DEA," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 35-49, March.
- Lewis, Herbert F. & Mallikarjun, Sreekanth & Sexton, Thomas R., 2013. "Unoriented two-stage DEA: The case of the oscillating intermediate products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 529-539.
- Holod, Dmytro & Lewis, Herbert F., 2011. "Resolving the deposit dilemma: A new DEA bank efficiency model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2801-2810, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.