Testing For Philippines Rice Market Integration: A Multiple Cointegration Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jian & Leatham, David J., 1999. "Price Discovery In Wheat Futures Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model," Development Economics Working Papers 22617, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- McNew, Kevin & Fackler, Paul L., 1997. "Testing Market Equilibrium: Is Cointegration Informative?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa, 1999. "Institutional Impact of GATT: An Examination of Market Integration and Efficiency in the World Beef and Wheat Market under the GATT Regime," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp218, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa, 1999. "Institutional Impact of GATT: An Examination of Market Integration and Efficiency in the World Beef and Wheat Market under the GATT Regime," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-wp218, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mafimisebi, Taiwo & Oguntade, Adegboyega & Mafimisebi, Ojuotimi, 2010. "Re-Engineering Agriculture For Enhanced Performance Through Financing," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 15(29), pages 35-49.
- Mohammad Ismail Hossain & Wim Verbeke, 2010. "Evaluation of Rice Markets Integration in Bangladesh," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 77-96, Jul-Dec.
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F., 2000. "Impact Of Gatt In The Functioning Of Agricultural Markets: An Examination Of Market Integration And Efficiency In The World Beef And Wheat Market Under The Pre-Gatt And Post-Gatt Regimes," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21868, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julio Cesar Alonso & Ana Isabel Gallego, 2011. "Integracion espacial del mercado de la carne en las tres principales ciudades de Colombia: Evidencia de las series de precios," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Mallory, Mindy L., 2011. "Analyzing Market Price Transmission, Government Intervention and Weather Shocks for Rice Market in the Philippines," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103163, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kadir Eryigit & Suleyman Karaman, 2011. "Testing for spatial market integration and law of one price in Turkish wheat markets," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1519-1530, October.
- José Angel Roldán Casas & Rafaela Dios-Palomares, 2004. "Contrastación de la ley de precio único en el mercado español del aceite de oliva," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/27, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia," MTID discussion papers 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ogundele, Femi, 2007. "Trade Liberalization And Import Demand For Rice In Nigeria: A Dynamic Modelling," Journal of Rural Economics and Development, University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani, 2006. "Testing the law of one price in the Chinese wholesale food markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 569-589.
- Alejandro Nin, 2001. "Spatial Price Linkages and Imperfect Competition in Regional Cattle Markets," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0401, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Kuiper, W. Erno & Lutz, Clemens & van Tilburg, Aad, 2002. "Vertical Price Leadership on Local Maize Markets in Benin," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24886, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model (PRGEM)," Discussion Papers DP 2009-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.