Wine Quality Differentials In Hedonic Grape Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steiner, Bodo E., 2009. "The Extent and Nature of Contracting in the Wine Supply-Chain When Moral Hazard is Present," Staff Paper Series 154127, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2012.
"Consumer valuation of health attributes in food,"
2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA
122730, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2010. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116390, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oczkowski, Edward A., 1993.
"A Hedonic Price Function for Australian Premium Table Wine,"
1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia
147769, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Oczkowski, Edward A., 1994. "A Hedonic Price Function For Australian Premium Table Wine," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(01), April.
- Edward Oczkowski, 1994. "A Hedonic Price Function For Australian Premium Table Wine," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-110, 04.
- Karipidis, Philippos I. & Galanopoulos, Konstantinos, 2000. "Food Market Value Analysis: Product Quality Improvement, Product Origin Protection and Timing Decisions in Apple Market," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1), January.
- Karipidis, Philippos I. & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Tabakis, Nikolaos M. & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2005. "Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(03), November.
- Loureiro, Maria L., 2003. "Rethinking new wines: implications of local and environmentally friendly labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 547-560.
- Fabian Y.R.P. Bocart & Christian M. Hafner, 2013.
"Fair re-valuation of wine as an investment,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2013-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fraser, Iain, 2003. "The Role of Contracts in Wine Grape Supply Coordination: An Overview," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 11.
- Danielle Wood & Kym Anderson, 2002. "What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? Evidence from Australia," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-33, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Eugenio Brentari & Rosella Levaggi, 2010. "Hedonic Price for the Italian Red Wine: a Panel Analysis," Working Papers 1001, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Fleischer, Aliza & Tchetchik, Anat, 2002. "Is agriculture an important componenet of rural tourism?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p065, European Regional Science Association.
- Schamel, Guenter, 2002. "California Wine Winners: A Hedonic Analysis Of Regional And Winery Reputation Indicators," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19864, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schamel, Guenter & Anderson, Kym, 2001. "Wine Quality and Regional Reputation: Hedonic Prices for Australia and New Zealand," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125877, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sanja Lutzeyer, 2008. "Estimating Hedonic Prices for Stellenbosch wine," Working Papers 15/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Steiner, Bodo E., 2002. "The Valuation Of Labelling Attributes In A Wine Market," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19718, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Herrmann, Roland & Roeder, Claudia, 1998. "Some neglected issues in food demand analysis: retail-level demand, health information and product quality," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Bodo E. Steiner, 2004. "Australian wines in the British wine market: A hedonic price analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 287-307.
- Schamel, Guenter, 2003. "A Hedonic Pricing Model for German Wine," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(5).
- James J. Fogarty, 2002. "Why is Expert Opinion on Wine Valueless?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Wood, Danielle, 2005. "What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angelo Zago, 2005. "Tecnhnology estimation for quality pricing in supply-chain relationships," Working Papers 27, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.