A Framework For Risk Management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Morgan Stanley in its journal Journal of Applied Corporate Finance.
Volume (Year): 7 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chacko, George & Tufano, Peter & Verter, Geoffrey, 2001. "Cephalon, Inc. Taking risk management theory seriously," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 449-485, May.
- Röthig, Andreas & Semmler, Willi & Flaschel, Peter, 2006.
"Hedging speculation, and investment in balance-sheet triggered currency crises,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
25377, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Andreas R�Thig & Willi Semmler & Peter Flaschel, 2007. "Hedging, Speculation, And Investment In Balance-Sheet Triggered Currency Crises ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 224-233, 09.
- Andreas R?thig & Willi Semmler & Peter Flaschel, 2006. "Hedging, Speculation, and Investment in Balance-Sheet Triggered Currency Crises," Research Paper Series 173, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hahnenstein, Lutz & Roder, Klaus, 2003. "The minimum variance hedge and the bankruptcy risk of the firm," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 315-326.
- Polk, Christopher & Sapienza, Paola, 2003.
"The Real Effects of Investor Sentiment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iulian Obreja & Chris Telmer, 2009. "Accounting for Low Frequency Variation in Tobin's q," 2009 Meeting Papers 47, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David F. Babbel & Anthony M. Santomero, 1997. "Risk Management by Insurers: An Analysis of the Process," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lipshitz, Raanan & Strauss, Orna, 1997. "Coping with Uncertainty: A Naturalistic Decision-Making Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 149-163, February.
- Lai Fong Woon & Noor Azlinna Azizan & M. Fazilah Abdul Samad, 2011. "A Strategic Framework For Value Enhancing Enterprise Risk Management," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 23-47, January.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Michael S. Weisbach, 2002. "Corporate Demand for Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 9253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Choi, Suk Bong & Lee, Soo Hee & Williams, Christopher, 2011. "Ownership and firm innovation in a transition economy: Evidence from China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 441-452, April.
- Marshall, Andrew P., 2000. "Foreign exchange risk management in UK, USA and Asia Pacific multinational companies," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 185-211, June.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1998.
"How Relevant is Volatility Forecasting for Financial Risk Management?,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-080, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2000. "How Relevant is Volatility Forecasting for Financial Risk Management?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 12-22, February.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1997. "How Relevant is Volatility Forecasting for Financial Risk Management?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-45, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1998. "How Relevant is Volatility Forecasting for Financial Risk Management?," NBER Working Papers 6844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Anthony M. Santomero, 1996.
"The Theory of Financial Intermediation,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
96-32, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hommel, Ulrich, 2003. "Financial versus operative hedging of currency risk," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Kahn, Alfred E. & Tardiff, Timothy J. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1999. "The Telecommunications Act at three years: an economic evaluation of its implementation by the Federal Communications Commission," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-365, December.
- Lim, Sonya Seongyeon & Wang, Heli, 2007. "The effect of financial hedging on the incentives for corporate diversification: The role of stakeholder firm-specific investments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 640-656, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.