Monetary Policy without Central Bank Money: A Swiss Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal International Finance.
Volume (Year): 3 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Fischer, Andreas M & Jordan, Thomas J., 2006.
"Strong Goal Independence and Inflation Targets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuksel Gormez & Christopher Houghton Budd, 2003.
"Electronic Money Free Banking and Some Implications for Central Banking,"
0303, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yuksel Gormez & Christopher Houghton Budd, 2004. "Electronic Money Free Banking and Some Implications for Central Banking," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 4(1), pages 67-105.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Diana N. Weymark, 2002.
"Government Leadership and Central Bank Design,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0208, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Dec 2004.
- Albert Jaeger, 2003. "The ECB's Money Pillar: An Assessment," IMF Working Papers 03/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Philipp Hildebrand, 2006. "Monetary Policy and Financial Markets," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 7-18, April.
- Georg Rich, 2007. "Swiss Monetary Targeting 1974-1996: The Role of Internal Policy Analysis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 143(III), pages 283-329, September.
- Nicoletta Batini & Douglas Laxton, 2006.
"Under What Conditions Can Inflation Targeting Be Adopted? The Experience of Emerging Markets,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
406, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nicoletta Batini & Douglas Laxton, 2007. "Under What Conditions Can Inflation Targeting Be Adopted? The Experience of Emerging Markets," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Frederic S. Miskin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Monetary Policy under Inflation Targeting, edition 1, volume 11, chapter 12, pages 467-506 Central Bank of Chile.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 2000. "The role of interest rates in Federal Reserve policymaking," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 45(Oct), pages 43-66.
- Rich, Georg, 2003. "Swiss monetary policy targeting 1974-1996: the role of internal policy analysis," Working Paper Series 0236, European Central Bank.
- Peter Kugler & Georg Rich, 2002. "Monetary Policy Under Low Interest Rates: The Experience of Switzerland in the late 1970s," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(III), pages 241-269, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.