Can Central Banking Survive the IT Revolution?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal International Finance.
Volume (Year): 3 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levin, Andrew & Wieland, Volker & Williams, John C., 2003.
"The performance of forecast-based monetary policy rules under model uncertainty,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2003/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andrew Levin & Volker Wieland & John C. Williams, 2003. "The Performance of Forecast-Based Monetary Policy Rules Under Model Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 622-645, June.
- Andrew Levin & Volker Wieland & John Williams, 2000. "The Performance Of Forecast-Based Monetary Policy Rules Under Model Uncertainty," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 203, Society for Computational Economics.
- Williams, John C. & Levin, Andrew T. & Wieland, Volker, 2001. "The performance of forecast-based monetary policy rules under model uncertainty," Working Paper Series 0068, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Levin & John C. Williams, 2000. "The Performance of Forecast-Based Monetary Policy Rules under Model Uncertainty," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1781, Econometric Society.
- Andrew Levin & Volker Wieland & John C. Williams, 2001. "The performance of forecast-based monetary policy rules under model uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Buiter, Willem H., 2006. "The elusive welfare economics of price stability as a monetary policy objective: why New Keynesian central bankers should validate core inflation," Working Paper Series 0609, European Central Bank.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2006.
"The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing,"
Economic Analysis Research Group Working Papers
earg-wp2006-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2008. "The Impact Of Paying Interest On Reserves In The Presence Of Government Deficit Financing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 624-642, October.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2004. "The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing," Working Papers 04-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2006. "The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2006-39, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2007. "The Impact of Paying Interest on Reserves in the Presence of Government Deficit Financing," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 92, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 2001. "The Philippine Payment System: Efficiency and Implications for the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers DP 2001-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Martha Misas & Enrique López & Carlos Arango & Juan Nicolás Hernández, .
"La Demanda de Efectivo en Colombia: Una Caja Negra a la Luz de las Redes Neuronales,"
Borradores de Economia
268, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Martha Misas A. & Enrique López E. & Carlos A. Arango A. & Juan Nicolás Hernández A., 2003. "La Demanda de Efectivo en Colombia: Una Caja Nagra a la Luz de las Redes Neuronales," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002963, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Buiter, Willem H, 2004.
"The Elusive Welfare Economics of Price Stability As A Monetary Policy Objective: Should New Keynesian Central Bankers Persue Price Stability,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2004. "The Elusive Welfare Economics of Price Stability as a Monetary Policy Objective: Should New Keynesian Central Bankers Pursue Price Stability?," NBER Working Papers 10848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bengtsson, Ingemar, 2005. "Central bank power is a matter of faith," Working Papers 2005:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited: To Ditch or to Build on It?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_427, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & Connel Fullenkamp, 2004. "Six Puzzles in Electronic Money and Banking," IMF Working Papers 04/19, International Monetary Fund.
- C. Sardoni, 2006. "Why Central Banks (and Money) Rule the Roost," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_457, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Joerg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited—To Ditch or to Build on It?," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0508003, EconWPA.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2006. "The daily liquidity effect," Working Papers 2006-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.