When the Euro Falls Apart
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal International Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anke Mönnig, 2012. "Balancing the European Monetary Union - an Impact Analysis on the Return of National Currencies," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-8, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010.
"The Breakup of the Euro Area,"
in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichler, Stefan & Hielscher, Kai, 2012. "Does the ECB act as a lender of last resort during the subprime lending crisis?: Evidence from monetary policy reaction models," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 552-568.
- Eichler, Stefan, 2012. "Financial crisis risk, ECB “non-standard” measures, and the external value of the euro," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 257-265.
- Dirk Meyer, 2012. "Ein Fahrplan zum Euroaustritt – technische Vorbereitung und Durchführung im Austrittsland," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(06), pages 22-27, 03.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2011.
"Avro Bölgesi Ülkelerindeki Güncel Borç Krizi
[Current Sovereign Debt Crisis in Eurozone Countries]," MPRA Paper 33528, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 2011.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalin Hristov, 2001. "Official Eurozation of Bulgaria: Pluses and Minuses," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 64-80.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.