Do Changes in Product Variety Matter for Business Cycles and Monetary Policy in Open Economies?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal International Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2013.
"Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi & Matteo Cacciatore, 2012. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," 2012 Meeting Papers 678, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2013. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 19025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Cacciatore, 2013. "Trade, Unemployment, and Monetary Policy," 2013 Meeting Papers 724, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2012.
"Firms' entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle,"
41876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2013. "Firms' entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 263-274.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2010. "Firms?entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," Working Papers 0210, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2010.
- Cavallari Lilia, 2011. "Firms entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," wp.comunite 0086, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2012.
"Markups And Entry In A Dsge Model,"
0612, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2013. "A note on firm entry, markups and the business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 528-535.
- Marta Arespa, 2013. "The intensive and the extensive margins: not only an international issue," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-34, April.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2012. "Modelling Entry Costs: Does It Matter For Business Cycle Transmission?," Working Papers 0712, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.