The Return on Investment of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal International Journal of Urban and Regional Research.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2008.
"Economic impact of a new museum on the local economy: "The Gaudí Centre","
2072/9529, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Economic impact of a new museum on the local economy: “the Gaudí Centre”," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 17-23, March.
- Plaza, Beatriz & Haarich, Silke, 2008. "The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in scientific journals: Asymmetries between the American art perspective and the European regional planning viewpoint," MPRA Paper 10751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. Riaño, 2010. "Visitors’ experience in a modern art museum: a structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201026, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Identifying the economic impact behind a cultural asset: an input–output subsystems analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 861-877, December.
- repec:gen:geneem:13121 is not listed on IDEAS
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Monterubbianesi, Pablo Daniel & Zapata Aguirre, Sandra, 2012.
"Análisis de los factores que afectan la repetición de la visita a una atracción cultural: una aplicación al museo de Antioquia
[Analysis of factors affecting repeat visit to a cultural attracti," MPRA Paper 37622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar Gonzalez-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2013. "Culture-led City Brands as Economic Engines: Theory and Empirics," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2013, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
- Brahim Boualam, 2014. "Does Culture Affect Local Productivity and Urban Amenities?," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 14012, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.