Dynamic Extensions of the Solow Growth Model (1956): Editorial
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Verein für Socialpolitik in its journal German Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6485
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "Extracting Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 401-421, November.
- Christiane Clemens, 2009. "Stochastic Growth and Factor Income Risk," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 422-447, November.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2007.
"Factor Substitution, Income Distribution, and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model,"
0453, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2009. "Factor Substitution, Income Distribution and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 464-479, November.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2007. "Factor Substitution, Income Distribution, and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 2148, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carstensen, Kai & Gundlach, Erich & Hartmann, Susanne, 2009.
"The augmented Solow model with Mincerian schooling and externalities,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19927, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kai Carstensen & Erich Gundlach & Susanne Hartmann, 2009. "The Augmented Solow Model with Mincerian Schooling and Externalities," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 448-463, November.
- Kai Carstensen & Erich Gundlach & Susanne Hartmann, 2008. "The Augmented Solow Model with Mincerian Schooling and Externalities," Kiel Working Papers 1408, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nonneman, Walter & Vanhoudt, Patrick, 1996. "A Further Augmentation of the Solow Model and the Empirics of Economic Growth for OECD Countries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(3), pages 943-53, August.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Ulla Lehmijoki, 2011. "Homothetic Multisector Growth Models," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_001, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.