Why is the Employment Rate of Older Swiss so High? An Analysis of the Social Security System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics in its journal The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Route de Malagnou 53, CH - 1208 Geneva
Phone: +41-22 707 66 00
Fax: +41-22 736 75 36
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1018-5895
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2003. "Why is the Employment Rate of Older Swiss so High? An Analysis of the Social Security System," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(4), pages 652-672, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2005. "Early Retirement: Free Choice or Forced Decision," CESifo Working Paper Series 1542, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dorn, David & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007.
"'Voluntary' and 'Involuntary' Early Retirement: An International Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2010. "'Voluntary' and 'involuntary' early retirement: an international analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 427-438.
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2005. "The Determinants of Early Retirement in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(II), pages 247-283, June.
- Hanel, Barbara & Riphahn, Regina T., 2012.
"The timing of retirement — New evidence from Swiss female workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 718-728.
- Barbara Hanel & Regina T. Riphahn, 2012. "The Timing of Retirement - New Evidence from Swiss Female Workers," CESifo Working Paper Series 3814, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.