The Structure of Banking Systems in Developed and Transition Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 7 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kräussl, Roman & Krause, Stefan, 2012.
"Has Europe been catching up? An industry level analysis of venture capital success over 1985 - 2009,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2012/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kraeussl, R. & Krause, S., 2011. "Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985 - 2009," Working papers 327, Banque de France.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2010. "Bank-based Financial Intermediation for Financial Inclusion and Inclusive Growth," MPRA Paper 47510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam, Anokye M. & Siaw, Frimpong, 2010. "Does financial sector development cause investment and growth? empirical analysis of the case of Ghana," MPRA Paper 39634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2011. "Does Government Intervention in Credit Deployment Cause Inclusive Growth? – An Evidence from Indian Banking," MPRA Paper 48100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalbe Abbas & Manzoor Hussain Malik, 2008.
"Impact of Financial Liberalisation and Deregulation on Banking Sector in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 287-313.
- Kalbe Abbas & Manzoor Hussain Malik, 2010. "Impact of Financial Liberalisation and Deregulation on Banking Sector in Pakistan," Finance Working Papers 23068, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kalbe Abbas & Manzoor Hussain Malik, 2010. "Impact of Financial Liberalisation and Deregulation on Banking Sector in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2010:64, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Yongfu Huang, 2005. "What determines financial development?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/580, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012. "Financial development dynamic thresholds of financial globalization: evidence from Africa," Working Papers 12/020, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Hainz, Christa, 2003. "Bank competition and credit markets in transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 223-245, June.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Financial development dynamic thresholds of financial globalization: evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 44254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fink, Gerhard & Haiss, Peter & Vuksic, Goran, 2009. "Contribution of financial market segments at different stages of development: Transition, cohesion and mature economies compared," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 431-455, December.
- Megginson, William L., 2005. "The economics of bank privatization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 1931-1980, August.
- Selim Yildirim & Bilge Kagan Özdemir & Burhan Dogan, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth Nexus in Emerging European Economies: New Evidence from Asymmetric Causality," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 710-722.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.