The Determinants of the Leasing Decision of Small and Large Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 4 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neuberger, Doris & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2012.
"Leasing by small enterprises,"
Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory
122, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Neuberger, Doris & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2012. "Leasing by small enterprises," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 122, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Schmit, Mathias, 2004.
"Credit risk in the leasing industry,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 811-833, April.
- Fayez A. Elayan & Thomas O. Meyer & Jingyu Li, 2006. "Evidence from Tax-Exempt Firms on Motives for Participating in Sale-Leaseback Agreements," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 381-410.
- Omran, Mohammed, 2002. "Testing for a Significant Change in the Egyptian Economy under the Economic Reform Programme Era," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Antonello Callimaci & Anne Fortin & Suzanne Landry, 2011. "Determinants of leasing propensity in Canadian listed companies," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 259-283, June.
- Beattie, Vivien & Goodacre, Alan & Thomson, Sarah Jane, 2006. "International lease-accounting reform and economic consequences: The views of U.K. users and preparers," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 75-103.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.