Financial Systems, Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 3 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander, 2013.
"Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretic analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 51-74.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander & Geyer, Hannah, 2011. "Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretical analysis," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 9/2011, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Leuz, Christian & Wüstemann, Jens, 2003. "The role of accounting in the German financial system," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Fauver, Larry & Fuerst, Michael E., 2006. "Does good corporate governance include employee representation? Evidence from German corporate boards," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 673-710, December.
- Schmidt, Reinhard H. & Hackethal, Andreas & Tyrell, Marcel, 1999. "Disintermediation and the Role of Banks in Europe: An International Comparison," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 36-67, January.
- B. Singh Gill, 2012. "Is accounts-receivable industry-specific or firm-specific?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/784, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Steiger, Max, 1998. "Institutionelle Investoren und Corporate Governance: Eine empirische Analyse," ZEW Dokumentationen 98-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Goswami, Gautam & Shrikhande, Milind M., 2001. "Economic exposure and debt financing choice," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 39-58, February.
- Jong, Eelke de & Semenov, Radislav, 2002. "Cross-country differences in stock market development : a cultural view," Research Report 02E40, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Wüstemann, Jens, 2004. "Evaluation and Response to Risk in International Accounting and Audit Systems: Framework and German Experiences," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-20, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.