AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 11 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lohse, Tim & Thomann, Christian, 2014. "Are Bad Times Good News for the Securities and Exchange Commission?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 371, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ekkayokkaya, Manapol & Pengniti, Tulaya, 2012. "Governance reform and IPO underpricing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 238-253.
- Thierry BLAYAC & Patrice BOUGETTE & Christian MONTET, 2012.
"How Consumer Information Curtails Market Power in the Funeral Industry,"
Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier
12-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- Thierry Blayac & Patrice Bougette & Christian Montet, 2014. "How consumer information curtails market power in the funeral industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 421-437, June.
- THIERRY BLAYAC & Patrice Bougette & Christian Montet, 2012. "How Consumer Information Curtails Market Power in the Funeral Industry," Working Papers 244607, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2007.
"Red Tape and Delayed Entry,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 444-458, 04-05.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2006. "Red tape and delayed entry," Economics Working Papers 985, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Papaioannou, Elias, 2006. "Red Tape and Delayed Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 5996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Papaioannou, Elias, 2007. "Red tape and delayed entry," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0758, European Central Bank.
- Schoefer, Benjamin, 2010. "Regulation and taxation: A complementarity," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 381-394, December.
- Robert W. Hahn & Paul C. Tetlock, 2008. "Has Economic Analysis Improved Regulatory Decisions?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 67-84, Winter.
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 2011. "State-business relations in Russia in the 2000s: From the capture model to a variety of exchange models?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dimitrova-Grajzl, Valentina & Grajzl, Peter & Guse, A. Joseph, 2012. "Trust, perceptions of corruption, and demand for regulation: Evidence from post-socialist countries," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 292-303.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007.
"Deregulation of Business,"
w0097, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Fuat OÄŸuz, 2010. "Competition by regulation in energy markets: the case of Turkey," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 41-58, August.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- Gomber, Peter & Jäger, Benedikt, 2014. "MiFID: Eine systematische Analyse der Zielerreichung," SAFE White Paper Series 14, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Kothari, S.P. & Ramanna, Karthik & Skinner, Douglas J., 2010. "Implications for GAAP from an analysis of positive research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 246-286, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.