How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth in China?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 9 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DORNEAN Adina & OANEA Dumitru-Cristian, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment And Post Crisis Economic Growth. Evidence From European Union," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(6), pages 46-60.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman, 2012.
"The Dynamic of Financial Development, Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 201-219, June.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & mohammad, Mafizur Rahman, 2011. "The dynamic of financial development, imports, foreign direct investment and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Thanoon, Marwan Abdul-Malik, 2006. "Foreign capital flows and economic growth in East Asian countries," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 70-83.
- repec:wyi:journl:002154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Cécile Batisse & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?,"
- Cécile BATISSE & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?," Working Papers 201312, CERDI.
- Li, Xibao, 2011. "Sources of External Technology, Absorptive Capacity, and Innovation Capability in Chinese State-Owned High-Tech Enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1240-1248, July.
- Nabila Asghar & Samia Nasreen & Hafeez ur Rehman, 2012. "Relationship between FDI and Economic Growth in Selected Asian Countries: A Panel Data Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 84-96, February.
- Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2011.
"Do Imports and Foreign Capital Inflows Lead Economic Growth? Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan,"
29805, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Mar 2011.
- Mohammad Mafizur Rahman & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2013. "Do Imports and Foreign Capital Inflows Lead Economic Growth? Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 14(1), pages 59-81, March.
- Gregory Brock, 2005. "Regional Growth in Russia During the 1990s—What Role Did FDI Play?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 319-329.
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2010. "A causality analysis of the FDI-wages-productivity nexus in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 5-23, February.
- Krüger, Ralf & Ahlfeld, Sebastian, 2005. "Ausländische Direktinvestitionen in Entwicklungsländern: Eine überschätzte Wachstumsdeterminante?," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 31, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Jordán, Gyula, 2005.
"Egyoldalú vagy kölcsönös függés?. Tajvan és a Kínai Népköztársaság gazdasági kapcsolatai
[Unilateral or mutual dependence?. The economic relations of Taiwan and the Peoples Republic of," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 163-183.
- Yuqing Xing, 2008. "FDI in China: Facts and Impacts on China and the World Economy," Working Papers EMS_2008_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Ouyang, Puman & Fu, Shihe, 2012. "Economic growth, local industrial development and inter-regional spillovers from foreign direct investment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 445-460.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.