Benchmarking competitiveness in transition economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 9 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H Ingham & M Ingham, 2003. "State transitions in Polish agriculture," Working Papers 541970, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Richard Kasa, 2012. "Measuring Innovation Potential at SME Level with a Neurofuzzy Hybrid Model," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Zalewski, Romuald I. & Skawinska, Eulalia, 2002. "Determinants of Quality Management Efficiency in Polish Food Processing Industry," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists 24891, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjancic, 2008. "Growing export performance of transition economies: EU market access versus supply capacity factors," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 20208, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- JoÅ¾e P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja FerjanÄiÄ, 2011. "The Growing Export Performance of Transition Economies: EU Market Access versus Supply Capacity Factors," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 489-509, December.
- Piatkowski, Marcin, 2002. "The 'New Economy' and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Fall, Alsim, 2007.
"Impact des infrastructures publiques sur la productivité des entreprises au Sénégal
[Impact of public infrastructures on firms productivity in Senegal]," MPRA Paper 54809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.