Restructuring and privatizing electric utilities in Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 2 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011.
"Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012. "Reforming the power sector in transition: Do institutions matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1675-1682.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 1998. "Modelling a sector undergoing structural change: The case of Danish energy supply," MPRA Paper 42708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morris Bornstein, 1999. "Framework Issues in the Privatisation Strategies of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 47-77.
- Anex, Robert P., 2002. "Restructuring and privatizing electricity industries in the commonwealth of independent states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 397-408, April.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Petra Opitz, 2001. "Power Utility Re-regulation in East European and CIS Transformation Countries (1990-1999): An Institutional Interpretation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 246, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Haar, Laura N. & Marinescu, Nicolae, 2011. "Energy policy and European utilities' strategy: Lessons from the liberalisation and privatisation of the energy sector in Romania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2245-2255, May.
- Russell Pittman, 2001. "Vertical Restructuring of the Infrastructure Sectors of Transition Economies," Industrial Organization 0111002, EconWPA.
- Astrid Cullmann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2007. "From Transition to Competition: Dynamic Efficiency Analysis of Polish Electricity Distribution Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 716, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.