Integration and transition: Scenarios for the location of production and trade in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal The Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 10 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Osiris Jorge Parcero, 2011.
"Behind the Eastern-Western European convergence path: the role of geography and trade liberalization,"
1112, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Osiris Parcero, 2013. "Behind the Eastern–Western European convergence path: the role of geography and trade liberalization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 871-891, December.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai & Fukunari Kimura, 2012.
"Agglomeration and Dispersion in China and ASEAN: a Geographical Simulation Analysis,"
DP-2012-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai & Fukunari Kimura, 2012. "Agglomeration And Dispersion In China And Asean: A Geographical Simulation Analysis," China Economic Policy Review (CEPR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1250005-1-1.
- repec:onb:oenbfs:y:2004:i:1:b:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marius BRÜLHART & Matthieu CROZET & Pamina KOENIG, 2004.
"Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
04.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 853-875, 06.
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096285, HAL.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Brülhart, Marius & Koenig, Pamina, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery : The Impact of Changing Market Potential," HWWA Discussion Papers 270, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010. "Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012.
"Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia,"
IDE Discussion Papers
369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2013. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 145-153.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2007. "Adding Geography to the New Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 2038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Anna Carbone & Valeria Costantini & Roberto Henke, 2011. "Agri-food exports and the enlarged european union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0134, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Wörz, Julia & Hildebrandt, Antje, 2004. "Determinants of Geographical Concentration Patterns in Central and Eastern European Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1.
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," Post-Print halshs-00096285, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.