Costs and benefits of unilateral euroization in central eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal The Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 10 (2002-07)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Leo Kaas, 2004.
"Exchange Rate Movements and Employment Growth: An OCA Assessment of the CEE Economies,"
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 247-280, June.
- Ansgar Belke & Leo Kaas, 2004. "Exchange Rate Movements and Employment Growth: An OCA Assessment of the CEE Economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 247-280, June.
- Ansgar Belke, 2002. "EU Enlargement, Exchange Rate Variability and Labor Market Performance," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 213/2002, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Iikka Korhonen, 2003.
"Similarity of Supply and Demand Shocks Between the Euro Area and the CEECs,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
77, Royal Economic Society.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2003. "Similarity of supply and demand shocks between the euro area and the CEECs," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-334, September.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2001. "Similarity of supply and demand shocks between the Euro area and the CEECs," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jerome Creel & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2003.
"Inflation divergence and public deficits in a monetary union,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2003-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2003. "Inflation Divergence and Public Deficits In an Monetary Union," Sciences Po publications NÂ° 2003-05, Sciences Po.
- Ansgar Belke & Ralph Setzer, 2003.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and Employment Growth: Empirical Evidence from the CEE Economies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1056, CESifo Group Munich.
- Belke, Ansgar & Setzer, Ralph, 2004. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Employment Growth: Empirical Evidence from the CEE Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 1038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ansgar Belke & Ralph Setzer, 2004.
"Contagion, herding and exchange-rate instability — A survey,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 222-228, July.
- Ansgar Belke & Ralph Setzer, 2004. "Contagion, Herding and Exchange Rate Instability - A Survey," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 234/2004, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Neven T. Valev, 2005.
"From a currency board to the euro: Public attitudes toward unilateral euroization in Bulgaria,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp736, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neven T Valev, 2006. "From a Currency Board to the Euro: Public Attitudes Toward Unilateral Euroisation in Bulgaria1," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 480-496, September.
- Neven Valev, 2004. "From a Currency Board to the Euro: Public Attitudes toward Unilateral Euroization in Bulgaria," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0423, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Erdin MALOKU & Myrvete BADIVUKU PANTINA, 2011. "How Acceptable are the Costs Compared to Benefits Brought by Euroisation of Kosovar Economy," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(5), pages 11, August.
- Maurel Mathilde, 2004. "Financial integration, exchange rate regimes in CEECs, and joining the EMU : Just do it..," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j04027a, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Lucjan T Orlowski, 2005.
"Monetary Policy Adjustments on the Final Passage towards the Euro,"
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2005. "Monetary Policy Adjustments on the Final Passage towards the Euro," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0294, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Katrin Elborgh-Woytek & Julian Berengaut, 2006. "Beauty Queens and Wallflowers--Currency Unions in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 06/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Mathilde Maurel, 2004. "Financial Integration, Exchange Rate Regimes in CEECs, and joining the EMU : Just Do It," Sciences Po publications nÂ°650, Sciences Po.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2005. "A Strategy for EMU Enlargement," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0290, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.