Cotton Textile Prices and the Industrial Revolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic History Society in its journal The Economic History Review.
Volume (Year): 51 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0117
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen & John C. Brown, 2005. "An Empirical Assessment of the Comparative Advantage Gains from Trade: Evidence from Japan," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 208-225, March.
- C. Knick Harley, 2010.
"Prices and Profits in Cotton Textiles During the Industrial Revolution,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_081, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- C. Knick Harley, 2010. "Prices and Profits in Cotton Textiles During the Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers Number 81, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & Edgar Trujillo, 2004.
"Los Precios Y El Impacto De La Industria En El Crecimiento Económico: Los Casos Ingles(1770-1840) Y Colombiano(1923-1998),"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003179, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & Edgar Trujillo, . "Los Precios y el Impacto de la Industria en el Crecimiento Económico: Los Casos Inglés (1770-1840) y Colombiano (1923-1998)," Borradores de Economia 312, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Haacker, Markus, 2002.
"It's Not What You Make, It's How You Use IT: Measuring the Welfare Benefits of the IT Revolution Across Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Markus Haacker, 2002. "It's Not What You Make, It's How You Use IT: Measuring the Welfare Benefits of the IT Revolution Across Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Markus Haacker, 2002. "Its Not What You Make, Its How You Use IT: Measuring the Welfare Benefits of the IT Revolution Across Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0548, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- R. C. Allen & J. L. Weisdorf, 2011.
"Was there an ‘industrious revolution’ before the industrial revolution? An empirical exercise for England, c. 1300–1830,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64(3), pages 715-729, 08.
- Robert C. Allen & Jacob Louis Weisdorf, 2010. "Was there an ‘Industrious Revolution’ before the Industrial Revolution? An Empirical Exercise for England, c. 1300-1830," Discussion Papers 10-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2005. "Cotton Textiles and the Great Divergence: Lancashire, India and Shifting Competitive Advantage, 1600-1850," CEPR Discussion Papers 5183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harley, C. Knick, 2012. "Was technological change in the early Industrial Revolution Schumpeterian? Evidence of cotton textile profitability," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 516-527.
- C. Knick Harley, 2013.
"British and European Industrialization,"
Economics Series Working Papers
Number 111, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- C Knick Harley, 2013. "British and European Industrialization," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _111, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.