The Capital Markets and Industrial Concentration: The U.S. and U.K., a Comparative Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic History Society in its journal The Economic History Review.
Volume (Year): 19 (1966)
Issue (Month): 2 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0117
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wheelock, David C., 2013.
"Does the structure of banking markets affect economic growth? Evidence from U.S. state banking markets,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 161-178.
- Kris James Mitchener & David C. Wheelock, 2010. "Does the structure of banking markets affect economic growth? evidence from U.S. state banking markets," Working Papers 2010-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kris James Mitchener & David C. Wheelock, 2010. "Does the Structure of Banking Markets Affect Economic Growth? Evidence from U.S. State Banking Markets," NBER Working Papers 15710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leslie Hannah, 2007. "Pioneering Modern Corporate Governance: a View from London in 1900 (Subsequently published in "Enterprise and Society", vol. 8, no. 3, September 2007, pp. 642-86. )," CARF F-Series CARF-F-093, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Leslie Hannah, 2007. "Pioneering Modern Corporate Governance: a View from London in 1900," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-487, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Leslie Hannah, 2007. "What did Morgan's Men really do?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-465, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.