Anatomy of employment growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CEPR & CES & MSH in its journal Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 17 (2002)
Issue (Month): 34 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2nd Floor, 53-56 Great Sutton Street, London EC1V 0DG
Phone: +44 (0)20 7183 8801
Fax: +44 (0)20 7183 8820
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0266-4658
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Schackstr. 4, 80539 Munich
Phone: +49 (89) 2180-2748
Fax: +49 (89) 39 73 03
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de/portal/page/portal/ifoHome/f-about/f2aboutces
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Andres & J.E. Bosca & R. Domenech & J. Ferri, 2010.
"Job Creation in Spain. Productivity Growth, Labour Market Reforms or both,"
1013, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Javier Andrés Domingo & José Emilio Boscá & Rafael Domenech Vilariño & Javier Ferri, 2009. "Job Creation in Spain: Productivity Growth, Labour Market Reforms or both?," Working Papers 0903, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Giulia Felice, 2003. "Dinamica strutturale e occupazione nei servizi," Department of Economics Working Papers 0304, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, 2007.
"Two Tier Reforms of Employment Protection: a Honeymoon Effect?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 357-385, 06.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, 2007. "Two Tier Reforms of Employment Protection: A Honeymoon Effect?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 37, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- PERUGINI, Cristiano, 2009.
"Employment Intensity Of Growth In Italy. A Note Using Regional Data,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Employment Intensity of Growth in Italy A Note Using Regional Data," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 55/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Alejandro Micco & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2004. "Protección del empleo y flujo bruto de puestos de trabajo: un enfoque de diferencias en diferencias," Research Department Publications 4366, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Inklaar, Robert & Timmer, Marcel P., 2006. "Resurgence of employment growth in the European Union: The role of cycles and labour market reforms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 61-66, April.
- Brendan Walsh, 2003. "When Unemployment Disappears: Ireland in the 1990s," CESifo Working Paper Series 856, CESifo Group Munich.
- den Butter, Frank A. G. & van Gameren, Edwin, 2004. "Employment policy in a dynamic labour market: simulations using a multifirm flow model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 283-301, February.
- Brendan Walsh, 2002. "When Unemployment Disappears - Ireland in the 1990s," Working Papers 200229, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Gianluigi Coppola, 2005. "The impact of institutions on Regional unemployment disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p758, European Regional Science Association.
- Maja Micevska, 2004. "Unemployment and Labour Market Rigidities in Southeast Europe," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 049, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alejandro Micco & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2004. "Employment Protection and Gross Job Flows: A Differences-in-Differences Approach," Research Department Publications 4365, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lei Delsen & Erik Poutsma, 2005. "Labour market institutions and economic performance in the Netherlands," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 169-196.
- Alejandro Micco - Carmen Pages, 2004. "Employment Protection and Gross Job Flows1," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 295, Econometric Society.
- Brendan Walsh, 2004. "The Transformation of the Irish Labour Market - 1980-2003," Working Papers 200412, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Violante, Giovanni L, 2002. "Firing Tax and Severance Payment in Search Economies: A Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 3636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Walsh, Brendan M., 2004. "The transformation of the Irish labour market : 1980-2003," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/1542, University College Dublin.
- Vedran Sosic, 2005. "Poverty and labor market policies in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 29(1), pages 55-73.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2010. "Labour-market performance in the OECD: some recent cross-country evidence," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 713-731, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.