Blessing or curse? Foreign and underground demand for euro notes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CEPR & CES & MSH in its journal Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 13 (1998)
Issue (Month): 26 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2nd Floor, 53-56 Great Sutton Street, London EC1V 0DG
Phone: +44 (0)20 7183 8801
Fax: +44 (0)20 7183 8820
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0266-4658
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Schackstr. 4, 80539 Munich
Phone: +49 (89) 2180-2748
Fax: +49 (89) 39 73 03
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de/portal/page/portal/ifoHome/f-about/f2aboutces
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2004.
"Shadow Economies around the World: What do we really know?,"
IAW Discussion Papers
16, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2005. "Shadow economies around the world: what do we really know?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 598-642, September.
- Neaime, Simon & Paschakis, John, 2002. "The future of the dollar-euro exchange rate," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 56-71, May.
- Fischer, Andreas M & Jordan, Thomas J. & Lack, Caeser P, 2002.
"Giving Up the Swiss Franc: Some Consideration on Seigniorage Flows Under EMU,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Thomas J. Jordan & Caesar P. Lack, 2002. "Giving Up the Swiss Franc:Some Considerations on Seigniorage Flows under EMU," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(I), pages 61-82, March.
- Gilbert KOENIG, 2004.
"La demande de billets de valeurs faciales élevées et les activités financières souterraines,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2004042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gilbert Koenig, 2004. "La demande de billets de valeurs faciales élevées et les activités financières souterraines," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(4), pages 425-442.
- Andreas M. Fischer, 2010.
"Immigration and large banknotes,"
2010-17, Swiss National Bank.
- Columba, Francesco, 2007.
"The Speed of Euro Adoption,"
5547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugene Amromin & Sujit Chakravorti, 2007. "Debit card and cash usage: a cross-country analysis," Working Paper Series WP-07-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Benjamín J Cohen, 2000. "Life at the Top: International Currencies in the 21st Century," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(110), pages 9-34.
- Seitz, Franz, 2007. "A simple way to capture transaction balances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 230-233, May.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Holger Feist, 2000. "Seignorage Wealth in the Eurosystem: Eurowinners and Eurolosers Revisited," CESifo Working Paper Series 353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zhang, Cathy, 2013. "An Information-Based Theory of International Currency," MPRA Paper 42114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noreng, Oystein, 1999. "The euro and the oil market: new challenges to the industry," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 29-68, 06.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 1999. "EMU and the External Value of the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 2058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.