Ten Years of the PHD Conference in Economics and Business
AbstractSince its commencement in 1987, the PhD Conference in Economics and Business has become an important annual event in Australian Economics. This paper presents an overview of the last ten years of the conference regarding the students involved, their topics and backgrounds, as well as some information on the nature of PhD studies. The experience of these students reveals some key factors that seem to lead to successful research outcomes. Copyright 1999 by The Economic Society of Australia.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 75 (1999)
Issue (Month): 230 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael McLure, 2009. "Thirty Years of Economics: UWA and the WA Branch of the Economic Society from 1963 to 1992," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2003.
"Who Cites What?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(245), pages 229-244, 06.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2001. "Who Cites What?," CEPR Discussion Papers 442, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Patricia Wang, 2001. "Who Cites What?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.